Last updated [October 30, 2021]
www.balanceandcore.com (“we” or “us” or “our”) respects the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”).
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may us collected about you via the Site to: e information
• Developing a personalised wellness regimen for you covering exercise and diet and for recommending specific yoga equipment for the purposes you have informed us;
• Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
• Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
• Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
• Create and manage your account.
• Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
• Email you regarding your account or order. • Enable user-to-user communications.
• Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
• Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
• Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
• Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
• Notify you of updates to the Site. • Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
• Perform other business activities as needed.
• Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
• Process payments and refunds.
• Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
• Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
• Respond to product and customer service requests. •
Send you a newsletter.
• Solicit support for the Site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Other Third Parties the purpose of We may share your information with advertisers and investors for conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below. If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site. To request the removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Business Owner Address-– Renata Horvath
+33 6 95 40 32 47